Dental Hygienist – Fuquay-Varina
Are you looking for a career in a dental practice whose focus is on the patients?
At Charles Ashley Mann, DDS & Associates, we genuinely care about the best interest of our patients and need that to be a priority for potential new team members. As a team, we ensure each patient’s treatment is efficient, effective, and comfortable. Our patients expect the best possible experiences with every appointment before, during, and after – and that’s what we deliver.
The various treatments we offer include implants, endodontics, oral surgery, cosmetic work, crowns, orthodontics, and sedation. We utilize CEREC technology, iTero scanner, and 3D radiology to give our patients optimal treatment outcomes. Treating periodontal disease as soon as it’s detected instead of “watching and waiting” for it to get worse is another way our office ensures remarkable patient care.
We need someone who can:
- Provide exceptional patient care
- Be personable and empathetic
- Work well with others
- Work in a team-oriented office
- Display a high level of professionalism
- Learn new skills enthusiastically
- Come to work with a smile on their face
If you’re a friendly and motivated dental hygienist who wants to work with two great doctors in a patient-focused office, then apply to join our team today. You’ll become part of our dynamic team in a fast-growing office with great opportunities.
Dental Hygienist Skills & Responsibilities
- Review medical history
- Monitor and chart periodontal health at every visit
- Take intraoral (iTero Scanner) photos and X-rays
- Perform prophy
- Periodontal maintenance
- Gum therapy
- Gingivitis irrigations
- Educate patients on OHI
- Nutritional counseling
- Apply fluoride
- Oral-systemic health
- Review images and findings with the patient and dentist
- Associates degree from an accredited hygiene program
- State hygiene license
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Eaglesoft
The dental team these individuals will be a part of strives for continued excellence, with the patient being the main priority.
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus incentives
Full TimeJob Location